Delhi Police Admit Card 2017
Aspirants who have applied for Delhi Police SI Paper 1 can download Delhi Police Admit Card 2017 from here. All male as well as female citizens who are going to appear for Sub Inspector Written Exam need to download Exam Hall Ticket. The organization has intended to hire candidates for 872 Sub Inspector and for the same, written exam will be organized. There are around 616 Vacancies for male aspirants as well as 256 for female ones. To obtain Delhi Police Admit Card 2017, you just need to go down to this page.
Highlights Of This Page:
- Process To Download Delhi Police SI Hall Ticket
- Delhi Police SI Exam Pattern
- Important information in Exam Hall ticket
- Document to carry when going for exam
- How will you get hired
- Salary details
- Important Dates
- Crucial Note
As per the Delhi Police Sub Inspector Notification, Computer Based Examination is going to be conducted by the organization in order to recruit talented and enthusiastic contenders. Written Exam (Paper-I) is scheduled to be held on 30.06.2017 to 07.07.2017. By going through simple steps listed below, you can download Delhi Police Admit Card 2017 conveniently. Along with this, we are listing DP SI Exam Pattern as well as syllabus which are going to be beneficial for you. Fetch all details about Delhi Police Admit Card 2017–2018 which is well customized by dedicated team members of Onlineadmitcard.com
Ways to download Delhi Police SI Exam Admit Card:
Just follow the steps given here for downloading DP SI Exam Hall Ticket conveniently.
- Applicants have to visit official website of India Police is www.delhipolice.nic.in
- At home page, hit on the “Recruitment” tab accessible in the menu bar.
- New page will open up on your screen. Hit on appropriate link regarding DP SI Exam Hall Ticket.
- Now, you need to fill registration number, date of birth and image code correctly in the relevant text box.
- Press on “Go” option.
- Within few seconds, Delhi Police Sub Inspector Paper Admit Card will appear on your screen.
- Download it and check out exam date, venue and other relevant information from it.
- At last, take a hard copy of Delhi Police Admit Card and keep it safe for exam purpose.
Delhi Police Admit Card 2017
Delhi Police SI Exam Call Letter:
Police Department of Delhi conducts recruitment exam so as to hire eligible and enthusiastic aspirants to fill up various vacant posts of Sub Inspector. It conducts this exam every year. Millions of applicants apply for Delhi Police Sub Inspector Exam and those having knowledge and analytical skills get selected. Aspirants who will appear in DP SI Paper can download their admit cards for getting entrance in the examination hall.
Delhi Police SI Exam Pattern:
Subsequent to filling of online application form, you should know about DP SI Paper Pattern. You can prepare well according to previous year question papers. It will be of 400 Marks objective type question paper. Have a look on subjects on which it is based.
|Test Type||Subject Name||Marks|
|Objective Type (MCQs)||Hindi||100|
|Law/ Constitution/ General Knowledge||100|
|Numerical & Mental Ability Test||100|
|Mental Aptitude & Intelligence Test & Test of Reasoning||100|
Delhi Police Sub Inspector Paper 1 Syllabus:
General Intelligence & Reasoning:
It contains questions of verbal as well as non verbal type. Have a look on topics covered under it.
- Analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, spatial orientation
- Problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making
- Visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts
- Arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series
- Non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion
- Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/ Number Analogy, figural analogy
- Semantic classification, symbolic/ Number classification
- Figural classification, semantic series, number series
- Coding & de-coding, numerical operations, symbolic operations
- Space orientation, space visualization, venn diagrams
- Drawing inferences, punched hole/ pattern-folding & unfolding
- Indexing address matching, date & city matching classification
Have a look on topics covered under general awareness section.
- History, Culture, Geography
- Economic Scene, General Polity
- Indian Constitution, scientific Research
- Current Affairs
- Whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers
- Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots
- Averages, Interest, Profit & Loss, Discount, Partnership Business
- Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time & work
- Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds
- Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its various kinds of centres
- Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords
- Tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle
- Common tangents to two or more circles, Triangle
- Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism
- Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres
- Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid
- Trigonometric ratio, Degree and Radian Measures
- Standard Identities, Complementary angles
- Heights and Distances, Histogram
- Frequency polygon, Bar diagram & Pie chart
Under this section, aspirant’s ability to understand correct English along with comprehension and writing ability is checked.
DP SI Exam Hall Ticket contains:
- Name of Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Document to carry when going for exam:
Applicants who are going to appear in Delhi Police Sub Inspector Paper should carry following documents listed here. You have to paste color photograph on admit card along with original documents with one photocopy:
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Driving license
- Employee ID
- Aadhar Card
- College ID
How will you get hired?
Based on your performance in Computer Based Examination (CBE), you will get hired for Delhi Police sub inspector jobs. So, perform well in order to avail chance and become the part of this reputed organization.
What will you get after selection?
Aspirants who are going to appoint for ASI vacancies will receive the pay scale of Level-5 (Rs.29200-92300) and is classified as Group ‘C’ (NonGazetted).
Important Date to Remember:
- Written Exam date for Paper-I- 30.06.2017 to 07.07.2017
- Paper – II Exam Date- 08.10.2017
Download Admit Card – Download Now Official Link