Last Updated: 7th July, 2017
IOCL Recruitment 2018. Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) looks for active and enthusiastic Graduate Engineers (Indian Nationals only) for employment as Engineers/Officers. Employment in all the Engineering branches is on the basis of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering GATE Score.
Short-listing of candidates for further selection process (comprising Group Discussion (GD) & Group Task (GT) and Personal Interviews (PI)) is based on GATE-2018 score. GATE score of 2017 or any other previous examination is not valid. Candidates will require to obtain minimum 40% marks in GD/GT and Personal Interview for being considered in the merit list.
The details of eligibility conditions regarding disciplines, prescribed educational qualification, age and other eligibility criteria and application procedure is mentioned below:
Eligible Disciplines for IOCL Recruitment 2018 through GATE Score
1. Chemical Engineering (including Petrochemicals/Polymer/ Plastic Engineering but excluding Oil/ Paint Technology/Surfactant Technology/Ceramics Engineering etc)
2. Civil Engineering (excluding Construction/Environmental/Transportation etc.)
3. Computer Science & Information Technology (excluding Information & Communications Technology)
4. Electrical Engineering (including Electrical & Electronics engineering but excluding Electrical & Communication/Telecommunication Engineering/Power Engineering etc.)
5. Electronics & Communications Engineering (including Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering but excluding Electrical & Electronics Engineering)
6. Instrumentation Engineering (including Electronics & Instrumentation engineering but excluding Electronics & Communication Engineering/Telecommunication Engineering etc.)
7. Mechanical Engineering (excluding Automation/Automobile/Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Power/ Production Engineering/ Mining Engg & Technology, Mining & Machinery, Marine Engineering etc.)
8. Metallurgical Engineering (Including Mineral/ Material Sciences)
9. Petroleum Engineering (excluding Petroleum Refining and Petrochemical Engg., Petrochemical Engg)
10. Polymer Science and Engineering (including Polymer Science & Engineering/ Petro-chemical Engineering/ Plastic Technology but excluding Oil/Paint/Surfactant/ Ceramics and Rubber Technology).
Remuneration for IOCL Recruitment 2018 through GATE Score
Applicants selected as Engineers/ Officers will have an initial basic pay of Rs. 24,900/- per month. Additionally, the selected applicants will receive Dearness Allowance (DA) and further allowances, according to the rules of the Corporation in force, as revised from time to time.
Other allowances /benefits include HRA/subsidized housing accommodation (conditional upon place of posting), medical services, performance related pay, gratuity, contributory provident fund, employees’ pension plan, group personal accident insurance scheme, leave encashment, leave travel concession (LTC)/ LFA, contributory superannuation benefit fund scheme, transportation advance/ maintenance compensation, performance related incentives (PRP) etc as per rules of the corporation.
The Cost-to-Company (CTC), will be about Rs 12.00 lakhs per annum inclusive of performance related pay (PRP). The real CTC will vary depending on place of posting, financial performance of the Corporation and also performance rating of specific. The compensation of the executives in currently under review.
Educational Qualification for IOCL Recruitment 2018 through GATE Score
1. Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examinations and awarded bachelor‟s degree in engineering/technology (full time regular courses only) in the above mentioned disciplines from recognized Indian Universities / Institutes.
2. Candidates, belonging to General and OBC (non- creamy layer) categories, should have secured minimum 65% marks in qualifying degree examinations.
3. Qualifying marks is relaxed to 55% for Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe(ST)/People with Disability (PWD) candidates.
4. Applicants presently in final year of their engineering studies may also apply. Nevertheless, if selected, they must be in a position to submit their final mark sheet by 31st August, 2018.
5. Applicants pursuing/ completed M.Tech in any disciplines, other than those mentioned above, for being eligible, must have completed (or are completing) BE/ B.Tech in one of the above mentioned disciplines and should appear in GATE-2018 examination in the discipline of their BE/ B.Tech, are eligible to apply.
Age Limit for IOCL Recruitment 2018 through GATE Score
Maximum 26 years as on 30th June, 2018 for general category candidates. Age relaxation for OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/SC/ST/PWD candidates will be applicable as per the Presidential Directives.
Relaxation in upper age limit by 3 years for OBC (non-creamy layer), 5 years for SC/ST and 10 years for PWD candidates will be extended as per the Presidential Directives.
How to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2018 through GATE Score
1. Application for both the positions is a two stage process:
2. On-line registration for GATE- 2018 examination
3. On-line application in Indian Oil with GATE-2018 registration number after downloading GATE-2018 admit card.
Fees for IOCL Recruitment 2018 through GATE Score
ZERO (Candidates need not to pay any application fee to Indian Oil separately)
Important Date for IOCL Recruitment 2018 through GATE Score
|Opening of GATE-2018 (GOAPS) Website:||not declared yet|
|Last Date of submission of GATE on-line application||not declared yet|
|Availability of GATE Admit Card||not declared yet|
|Start date of receiving ONLINE application by Indian Oil||not declared yet|
|Last date of receiving ONLINE application by Indian Oil||not declared yet|
Useful Links for IOCL Recruitment 2018 through GATE Score
Click Here for IOCL GATE 2018 Notification ( not issued yet )