ISRO Recruitment 2017 Apply Online- 313 Assistants & UDC Jobs: ISRO Recruitment 2017 Register Online For Assistants and Upper Division Clerk Vacancies. ISRO New Recruitment Notification 2017-18 Online Application Form Available Now @isro.gov.in. भारतीय अंतरिक्ष अनुसन्धान सांगठन (इसरो) के दवारा सहायक और उच्च श्रेणी लिपियों के पदों की भर्ती के लिए नोटिफिकेशन जारी कर दिया गया है| आप निचे दिए गए नोटिफिकेशन के दवार पूरी जानकारी प्राप्त कर सकते है और ३१ जुलाई २०१७ से पहले ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण भी कर सकते है|
ISRO Recruitment 2017 Notification:
Latest Update: On 11 July 2017, ISRO has issued the Assistant and UDC Vacancies Advertisement on its official website. Total 313 Assistant and Upper Division Clerk Jobs Notification published by ISRO recruitment authority. Lots of candidates are waiting for ISRO Recruitment 2017 Latest Notification. So, on 11 July 2017 (Tuesday) ISRO has provided the great opportunity for job seekers aspirants.
Here is the big opportunity to all candidates who want to work on space organization. Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) is a research and development organization who can work on the space technology like launch vehicles and communication satellite. ISRO now publish the recruitment for Assistants and Upper Division Clerk (UDC) across the India.
Name of Organization: Indian Space Research Development
- 311 Posts for Assistant
- 02 Posts for Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
Type : Department of space, Government of India
Official Website : www.isro.gov.in
Job Location : Across India
- Date of Advertisement : 11-July-2017
- Start Date to register through Online Mode : 11-July-2017
- Last Date to fill the Application Form : 31-July-2017
ISRO Assistant/UDC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
The candidate must pass his graduation in any stream from recognized University in first class. Knowledge of computer use is also required.
- The age of candidates is in between 21 to 26 Year.
- OBC candidates age is 29 Year
- SC/ST/Female candidates is 31 Year
- As on 31.07.2017
Application Fee: Application fee for the assistant and UDC post is only Rs. 100/- For each application except SC/ST/Female. Candidates can pay this amount in both ways online and offline. In the Online mode you can use Debit cards/Credit Card/ Internet Banking or in Offline mode you have to visit the nearest SBI Branch for submitting the fees.
How to apply:
- Open the ISRO official website i.e. isro.gov.in and then open career page.
- After that login to the website and check eligible details.
- Eligible candidates can open the application form and fill all the details like name, address, Date of birth etc.
- Also upload latest passport size photo and Signature in the given file size. Email is compulsory for all the candidates.
- After adding all these details click on submit button. All your detail is submitted.
- Now pay the application fee. It’s your wish that you can choose the online or offline mode.
- After it a registration number is generated, save it for future use. Take a print out of the application form.
Selection process for ISRO Posts is divides into two parts which as follow:
- Written Exam
- Skill Test (Computer Literacy Test)
The written test for the post of assistant and UDP will conducted in 15-Oct-2017. The venues is Ahmadabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Dehradun, Guwahati, New Delhi, Kolkata
Pay scale: The pay scale offers ISRO for these posts is Rs. 25,500/-
ISRO Recruitment 2017 Apply Online For UDC & Assistants Jobs